- Efficiency rating of 95% AFUE.
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2020. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2020 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Inside the heat exchanger shell of the GWM-IE, specially designed helical tubes optimize heat transfer, allowing near-complete recovery of useable heat from the fuel source. The modulating gas dials the temperature in to exactly where you want it.
- Continuous modulation allows the GWM-IE to maintain a precise temperature without constantly cycling between on and off. This not only reduces operating sound levels, but it also increases reliability.
Here are some of the top features of the GWM-IE:
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—converts waste energy into usable heat
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Modulating capability—allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match your comfort needs
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—is self-cleaning and extremely durable
- Stainless steel mesh burner—provides greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than aluminized steel burners
- CPVC flue condensate collector—is corrosion resistant and eliminates the use of metal in venting area