- Up to 82.7% of fuel is converted into usable heat.
- An electronic ignition allows it to turn on only when heat is needed, and reduces the possibility for the flame to go out like a standard pilot light.
- An automatic vent damper closes when it shuts off, preventing wasted heat. Layers of thick fiberglass insulation minimize heat loss and on-off cycling.
- Factory-installed safety switch protects against potentially dangerous low-water conditions.
- This boiler works with your home’s existing radiator or under-floor heating system.
Here are some of the top features of the GSB8-E:
- Electronic ignition—burns fuel only as necessary, reducing energy costs
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Large steam chest & multiple supply connections—help eliminate the loud "hammering" noise common with other gas-fired steam boilers
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Electronic low water cut off—eliminated homeowner maintenance and helps ensure safe, reliable operation
- Titanium burners—eliminated provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized steel burners
- Versatile installation—available in seven sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
PublicationsGSB8-E Boiler Product Brochure
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.