HVAC Service Technician is an advanced journey-level class responsible for installing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing a variety of small, large, and complex heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration systems, and equipment in various facilities.
· Strong understanding of HVAC systems, sequence, and applications
· Demonstrates technical aptitude in mechanical and electromechanical fields
· Able to use hand, power tools and electrical testing equipment such as a multi meter
· Attention to detail
· Good communication and listening skills
· Depending on location, the mounting and termination of low voltage devices may have special licensing requirements
· Must be a team player
· Must be able to understand and execute directives received
· Must be able to clearly communicate in a respectable manner with team members
The HVAC Technician we are looking for will be accomplished in providing superior customer service experience, as it pertains to the retail business of heating and cooling, in the residential and commercial environment. He/she must have a strong sense of leadership, ambition, and desire to help others be successful. He/she must have a strong work ethic, a strong buy-in to the common practices and processes and be able to work closely with a team of other technicians, and managers to help develop, and carry out the goals and visions within the Service Department as a whole.
INTEGRITY: We are honest and ethical in all we say and do.
ACCOUNTABILITY: We hold ourselves accountable for all our actions.
RESPECT: We treat every individual as a person of worth, dignity, and value.
EXCELLENCE: We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to emulate.